Mobile & Tablet Banking
Manage your finances anytime, anywhere, from all of your devices. Make deposits and payments, transfer funds and more.
Bank Anywhere, on Any Device
- Manage your finances with First Citizens Digital Banking Apple® and Android™ tablet and mobile apps
- Log in quickly and securely using Touch ID® 1 or a 4-digit PIN
- Manage your accounts from any mobile phone browser
Manage Your Accounts
- View your account balances and recent transactions
- Search for transactions by amount, time period or type
- Access your checking, savings and credit card statements faster and more securely with e.statements
Deposit Checks 24/7
- Access the mobile deposit feature from the First Citizens Digital Banking Apple® and Android™ tablet and mobile apps
- Deposits made by 9:00 p.m. Eastern time will generally be available within 3 business days from the day of deposit2
Pay Bills, Transfer Money and Make Payments
- Manage and pay bills from your mobile phone or tablet
- Transfer funds to your First Citizens account or accounts you have with other financial institutions3
Manage Your Accounts with Text and Email Alerts
- Receive account and security alerts via text or email to help you manage your money and monitor your accounts at all times
- Get notified when your account balance is above or below a certain threshold, a debit is posted or authorized, or an external transfer occurs
- Receive notification when your Login ID or password is changed
Bank Securely On Your Mobile Devices
- First Citizens uses industry-leading security practices to protect your information
- Each Digital Banking session is secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, preventing unauthorized users from accessing your account information
- Device registration and one-time Secure Access Codes sent to your email address, mobile phone or by phone call provide an additional layer of security and prevent access from unauthorized devices
First Citizens does not charge fees to download or use the First Citizens Mobile Banking app, First Citizens Mobile Web, or First Citizens Text Banking. However, fees may apply for using services in Mobile Banking. Your mobile carrier may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information.
1. iPhone® and Touch ID® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google, Inc. Apple and Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
2. Funds deposited using Mobile Deposit will generally be made available within 3 business days from the day from of deposit. However, availability of funds deposited may be delayed for a longer period under certain circumstances. Deposit received and accepted by 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on a business day we are open is considered to be received that day. Deposits received after 9:00 p.m. Eastern time will be received on the next business day. Deposits are subject to verification and will not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposits made using Mobile Deposit are subject to the funds availability requirements of Regulation CC.
3. A transaction fee of $2.99 applies when transferring funds from your First Citizens account to an account at another financial institution.