Manage My Money
Our tools help you make the most of your money
See the Big Picture
Get a glimpse of your full financial picture by adding all your accounts to Manage My Money™ in Digital Banking. You can even add the accounts you have with other banks.
- View your First Citizens account balances and transactions
- Connect your non-First Citizens checking, savings, mortgage, credit cards, loan and investment accounts
- Add non-bank accounts manually, such as the equity in your home or other property, fully paid for vehicles and other assets
- View your categorized transactions across all your accounts
Know Where Your Money Goes
Clearly see where your money is going across all of your accounts.
- View your categorized spending across all your accounts
- See how much you spend on rent, utilities, travel, groceries, shopping and more
- Edit or re-categorize transactions, create sub-categories of spending and even split transactions between categories
- Track both personal and business expenses
Create and Manage Your Budget
See how your spending impacts your budgets.
- Create budget categories to help you track your spending
- Watch your budget grow—the bigger the budget bubble, the larger your budget
- Visualize how your budgets are tracking with simple color coding. Green for healthy budgets, red for over budget and yellow lets you know to watch your spending
- Review specific transactions in each budget category and update your budget if needed
Track Trends Over Time
Monitor how your spending changes over time to plan accordingly.
- Track your spending changes over time by category
- Use this view to help plan for unexpected or seasonal spending, such as increased travel in the summer or holiday spending
- See the transactions that lead to large changes in monthly spending to help you budget accordingly
Keep Tabs on Debt
See all of your debt, including credit cards, car and student loans.
- View balance, interest rates and payments due for each loan or credit card (some external accounts may require entering this information if unavailable)
- Develop payoff scenarios around paying down debt based on lowest amount owed, highest interest rate and more
- Set monthly debt payment targets to help you become debt free sooner
Monitor Your Net Worth
See your full financial picture by linking all of your accounts with other financial institutions.
- View your net worth, including gains and losses, for all your accounts
- See how your net worth changes over time
- Analyze specific gains and losses for each account over time
Manage and View Your Cash Flow
Keep track of your balances and how your scheduled transactions impact your account balances.
- See how payments including rent, utilities, recurring subscription services and other payments impact your balance
- Add your paycheck, direct deposit and other income to see your full monthly cash flow
- See how your balances change throughout the month, and if you need to consider making a transfer to avoid a low-balance day
Ready to get started?
Open an account
To use Manage My Money, you'll need a First Citizens checking account.
You automatically have access to Digital Banking with your new account. Simply log in.
Select Manage My Money from the main menu to link other bank accounts, loans, investments and assets.
Get insights into budgeting your money
First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Bank deposit products are offered by First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. icon: sys-ehl.