Manage My Money
Our tools help you make the most of your money
See the Big Picture
Get a glimpse of your full financial picture by adding all your accounts to Manage My Money in Digital Banking. You can even add the accounts you have with other banks.
- See your full net worth and monitor your debt
- Connect your checking, savings, mortgage, credit cards, loan and investment accounts
- Manually add the equity in your home or other property, fully paid vehicles and other assets
- Watch how your net worth changes over time by analyzing your gains and losses
Know Where Your Money Goes
Once you add your accounts, you'll be able to clearly see where your money is going. The bigger the bubble, the more you're spending. Color coding helps you see what's costing you the most money.
- Track what you spend on everyday expenses like rent, mortgage or utilities
- Classify your expenses into categories
- Create custom spending categories and split expenses into multiple categories
Track Trends Over Time
Keep track of what you've achieved with budget and see how those impulse buys really impact your goals.
- Track personal financial trends to quickly see how your spending has changed over time
- Discover where you can cut back to make monthly expenses more predictable
- Use your historical spending patterns to create a more accurate budget
Keep Tabs on Debt
No matter how much debt you have, you can stay on top of it with detailed insights.
- View balances, interest rates and payments due for each loan or credit card
- Use insights to develop a payoff plan
- See timeline payoff scenarios
Ready to get started?
Open an account
To use Manage My Money™, you'll need a First Citizens checking account.
You automatically have access to Digital Banking with your new account. Simply log in.
Select Manage My Money from the main menu to link other bank accounts, loans, investments and assets.
People often ask us
With First Citizens Manage My Money, you can view all of your accounts and transactions, including non-First Citizens accounts, within Digital Banking. These can include checking, savings, credit cards, auto and personal loans, mortgages, investments, insurance, retirement plans and more. You can even manually add an account, such as the equity in your home, a property without a mortgage, or the value of a family heirloom, jewelry, paid-for vehicles or other assets using the Add Manual Account feature.
To add a non-First Citizens account, select the Manage My Money icon in the Digital Banking menu, and then select the "Add an Account" button in the top right corner of the screen.
Get insights into budgeting your money
First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Bank deposit products are offered by First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. icon: sys-ehl.