Equipment & Vehicle Financing
Flexible options to get the equipment your business needs
Acquire the equipment your business needs and maintain your cash flow by financing your purchase through First Citizens. For road tractors and trailers, we offer both Capital Leases and TRAC (Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause) tax leases with custom tailored terms to meet your tax and/or accounting needs.
Financing solutions can be ideal for small and mid-sized companies with fleets of 10-100 units as well as for distributors and manufactures.
Select the right financing for your business
- A Capital Lease/$1.00 Purchase Option
- Frequently used to acquire an asset for your practice or business.
- Allows your business to depreciate the cost of the equipment and expense the interest portion of the payment.
- A Tax (True) Lease provides financing for the use of the equipment or vehicle with a structure that best meets your needs.
- Allows you to expense the lease payments.
It's simple and convenient
To get started, you simply identify the equipment you want to finance, select the vendor or vendors and negotiate pricing. Once credit approval is received, we will prepare the closing documents and pay the vendor for your purchase.
All finance agreements are net - insurance, taxes and maintenance will be the responsibility of your firm.
Features & Benefits
- 100% financing available for new or used equipment, plus soft costs including sales tax.
- Typical terms range from 2 - 5 years.
- Flexible repayment schedules to meet cash flow needs.
- Custom-tailored purchase options.
- Terms structured to meet your tax1 or accounting needs.
1. Consult your tax advisor.
Normal credit approval applies.