Life is uncertain. It pays to be prepared.
You’ve worked hard to be successful, building a unique portfolio of assets along the way. Have you thought about protecting accumulated wealth from unknown or unplanned risks? We’ll develop a plan that reduces risk and ensures your assets are protected. Our Asset Protection Services include:
We work with your estate planning attorney to identify ways to:
- Manage assets if you’re disabled
- Manage investments for family after your passing
- Help reduce or avoid estate taxesD
- Support an elderly relative
- Support a special needs individual
- Provide for a child’s education
- Make charitable bequests
- Protect your privacy
We’ll identify gaps and provide you with life, long-term care and disability insurance solutions.
Trust Special Services
Ease a difficult time for your loved ones and ensure money will continue to do what you want it to do when you can no longer make financial decisions. Our services can help:
- Provide support and financial stability for surviving family members
- Preserve wealth for future generations
- Ensure your wishes are carried out according to your written guidelines when you’re no longer able to manage affairs
- Act in a fiduciary capacity as your Trustee, Executor or Agent to your Trustee or Executor
- Manage property as well as appraisal and distribution of your assets
Make sure your assets are protected.
View your financial plan at a glance
Adjust goals to see different scenario outcomes
Collaborate with your financial partner
Simplify your financial life
Learn about our consultative services for your business needs
First Citizens Wealth Management utilizes MoneyGuidePro as its Financial Planning Tool. MoneyGuidePro and Play Zone® are registered trademarks of PIEtech℠. All screenshots are ©PIEtech℠. Reproduced with permission. All rights reserved.
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor.
Your investments in securities, annuities and insurance are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency and may lose value. They are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or bank affiliate and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
First Citizens Wealth Management is a registered trademark of First Citizens BancShares, Inc. First Citizens Wealth Management products and services are offered by First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC; First Citizens Investor Services, Inc., Member FINRA and SIPC, an SEC-registered broker-dealer and investment advisor; and First Citizens Asset Management, Inc., an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Brokerage and investment advisory services are offered through First Citizens Investor Services, Inc., Member FINRA and SIPC. First Citizens Asset Management, Inc. provides investment advisory services.
Bank deposit products are offered by First Citizens Bank, Member FDIC.