How to Report Suspicious Email
Phishing is an attempt by internet fraudsters to lure you into giving out personal information. Most of these phishing attempts use email and web links to help the fraudsters steal your identity.
If you receive a suspicious email that appears to be from First Citizens, please follow these steps to report it:
- Never follow the instructions in the email or click on anything in the email
- Forward the suspicious message to ESecurity@FirstCitizens.com
- Delete the email
- If additional information is needed, you'll be contacted
If you suspect fraudulent activity or have already provided confidential information (your password, credit card number, secret word, PIN, Social Security number, etc.) using a suspicious website or email link, call us immediately at 866-567-7760.
You can report fraud by calling our Fraud Central line at 866-567-7760. The main menu options include:
- Lost or stolen checkbook
- ATM, debit or credit card fraud, or unauthorized electronic draft
- Check fraud, identity theft or other fraud concerns
Bank deposit products are offered by First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. icon: sys-ehl.