First Citizens Bank Social Media Terms
The Terms and Conditions for Engaging with us on Social Media
The following social media "Best Practices" should be adhered to when interacting with First Citizens Bank on any Website. We are available to answer your questions Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. First Citizens Bank asks that you keep the following guidelines in mind when engaging with us through any of our Websites:
- Help us in maintaining the privacy of your confidential information. Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information, including contact information or personal identification items. For service related questions or concerns please call 1-888.FC DIRECT, or visit us in a branch.
- We ask that you only post comments that reflect the original topic of the post or the purpose of the social media page. Comments centered on selling a product or service, or posted just to drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain will be removed at the discretion of First Citizens Bank.
- Be respectful within the social media community. Abusive, harmful, offensive, discriminatory or unlawful comments or rants—as well as profanity will be immediately removed at the discretion of First Citizens Bank.
- Comments on threatened or actual litigation are prohibited. Please do not comment on threatened or actual litigation, or disputes, between you and any other person or entity. If you have concerns about an issue, please email us at FCBSocial@FirstCitizens.com.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+ are owned by third parties unaffiliated with First Citizens Bank. First Citizens Bank is not responsible for the privacy or security policies at these sites or other third party sites that may be linked to from within them, and does not assume liability for any personal damage incurred by the use of said sites.
- First Citizens Bank does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads, content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations or other material of third party sites that may be promoted via advertising within Social Media properties.
- If you believe in good faith that First Citizens Bank social content infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send First Citizens Bank a notice requesting us to remove the material or block access to it. Details on notices and counter-notices are available here and on the Copyright Office site at http://www.copyright.gov.
- First Citizens Bank reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.
- By submitting any comments for posting to this Website, you also give us the right to edit your comments, to store them for archival purposes, and to republish them without compensation to you or any other person.
- If you have a question about this Website, please e-mail us at FCBSocial@FirstCitizens.com. If you believe that someone is abusing this Website or violating these Terms, please contact us at FCBSocial@FirstCitizens.com.