Frequently Asked Questions
Online Secure Login
Log In Issues & Troubleshooting
There are two ways you can be locked out of your account:
- As the BOB administrator for your business and have forgotten the answers to the Security Questions or given the wrong answer too many times, then our Secure Login will lock you out. In this case, you must call Business Support and speak to a customer service representative to have your account access reset.
- If you enter the wrong Password too many times, your account access will be temporarily locked. If you still do not remember your password, click the Forgot your password link located on the Secure Sign In page and answer the password reset questions you selected during initial sign in.
If you are a non-admin user, please contact the BOB administrator for your business for assistance.
General Information & Initial Log In
Secure Login protects you from unauthorized online access to your accounts. It includes security layers that are used to confirm your identity.
There are two parts to Secure Login: 1) you, and 2) the computer you're using to connect. During the enrollment process, you will choose and answer several Security Questions. You will also tell us if you wish to register the computer you're using, by clicking Private Computer, which allows us to recognize your computer next time you log in. When you connect from an unregistered machine, a Public Computer, you must answer one of the Security Questions to confirm your identity. You should only select Private Computer when you will always control physical access to the computer.
- Select and enter responses to three (3) challenge questions.
- Change your bank-issued Password.
- Select and enter responses to two (2) password reset questions.
- Verify your email address.
- Accept the Business Online Banking (BOB) Advantage Customer agreement. If you have enrolled in Wire or ACH services, additional agreements will be presented for your review and acceptance.
Can’t find the answer you need?
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, please send us your questions directly.
1.866.FCB 4BIZ (1.866.322.4249)