You have worked hard to earn your success, building a unique portfolio of assets along the way. Have you thought about protecting your accumulated wealth from unknown or unplanned risks?
We will partner with you to develop a customized plan that reduces risks, ensures your assets are protected, and provides for those you hold dear. Your Wealth Advisor will guide you through the planning process and, if needed, bring together a dedicated team to develop a plan that protects your interests.
Trusts. A trust can help you prepare for the unexpected. Depending on your needs, we can assist your estate planning attorney in creating a trust to:
- Manage assets, if you are disabled
- Manage investments for your family after your death
- Help reduce or avoid estate taxes
- Support an elderly relative
- Support a special needs individual
- Provide for a child’s education
- Make charitable bequests
- Protect your privacy
Insurance should be part of every financial strategy. Life, long-term care and disability are insurance solutions that most individuals need. Your Wealth Advisor will sit down with you to review your current coverage and develop a plan to address any gaps.
Estate Planning can help minimize your tax burden and ensure that your money will continue to do what you want it to do when you can no longer make financial decisions. Our Estate Planning services can help you:
- Provide support and financial stability for your surviving family members
- Preserve your wealth for future generations
- Minimize taxes and expenses associated with transferring your assets
- Ensure your wishes are carried out when you are no longer able to manage your affairs (e.g., power of attorney, living will)
This material has been provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any financial transactions.
First Citizens Wealth Management is a joint marketing mark of First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company ("First Citizens Bank"), Member FDIC; First Citizens Investor Services, Inc., Member FINRA, Opens in a new tab/SIPC, Opens in a new tab, an SEC-registered broker-dealer and investment advisor; and First Citizens Asset Management, Inc., an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Bank deposit products are offered by First Citizens Bank, Member FDIC.
Investments in securities, annuities and insurance are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency; may lose value; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, any bank or bank affiliate; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Brokerage and some investment advisory services are offered through First Citizens Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA, Opens in a new tab/SIPC, Opens in a new tab. First Citizens Asset Management, Inc. provides investment advisory services.
Life insurance policies I purchase from FCIS:
- Are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, FCIS, First Citizens Bank or any of its affiliates, or any person soliciting or selling insurance on bank premises: and
- Are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), any other agency of the United States, FCIS, First Citizens Bank or any of its affiliates.
I may purchase insurance from any properly licensed insurance company, agent or broker of my choice. My choice of any insurance provider will not affect First Citizens Bank’s credit decision or my credit terms in any way. First Citizens Bank may not condition an extension of credit to me on either:
- My purchase of an annuity or insurance policy from FCIS, First Citizens Bank or any of its affiliates; or
- My agreement not to obtain, or any condition that prohibits me from obtaining, an annuity or insurance policy form an unaffiliated entity.