When it comes to your money, it's important to have a financial plan designed to meet—and exceed—your goals. We can help you manage your wealth, and give you access to the traditional banking services you need.
At First Citizens Wealth Management, you will receive concierge-level service for all of your banking needs. Working with your Private Banker—and leveraging the comprehensive experience of our Wealth Management team—you can benefit from the right mix of deposit, credit card, lending, mortgage, savings and services to help you meet your goals.
Whatever your financial situation, your Private Banker will help you understand your options, provide the information you need to make informed choices and simplify your money management.
The benefits of private banking at First Citizens include a variety of banking products and services.
Your Private Banker can help ensure you have the right types of bank accounts so you can manage your financial life effectively. We offer a variety of banking services to meet your needs:
- Checking and savings accounts1 with no monthly service charge if you have an Investor Service Account2
- Higher purchase and ATM withdrawal limits on Visa® Debit Card
- Unlimited use of non-First Citizens ATMs3
- Free specialty designed checks, traveler's checks, cashier's checks4 and money orders
- Foreign currency service
- Account management options, including Digital Banking and Mobile & Tablet Banking5 with Alerts
We also offer an Asset Management Account2, that combines the features of a brokerage account at First Citizens Investor Services with a checking account at First Citizens Bank. This account simplifies the way you invest, and gives you greater flexibility to manage your finances through one consolidated account. An Asset Management Account:
- Provides the benefits of a traditional checking account from which you can write checks, pay bills and make purchases
- Provides you with a variety of money market options to ensure your money is working all the time.
The purpose of credit is to achieve your ambitions in a way that protects and enhances your financial life. Your Wealth Management Advisor can help you borrow smarter and better.
We're here to help you understand the credit options available to you, and work with you to choose an effective approach to planning and borrowing. Types of lending include:
- Mortgage & Home Equity lines
- Personal Loans and Lines of credit
- Business Lending
- Credit Cards with rewards
- Investment Secured Loans and Lines of Credit
This material has been provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any financial transactions.
First Citizens Wealth Management is a joint marketing mark of First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company ("First Citizens Bank"), Member FDIC; First Citizens Investor Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, an SEC-registered broker-dealer and investment advisor; and First Citizens Asset Management, Inc., an SEC-registered investment advisor.
1. Bank deposit and credit products are offered by First Citizens Bank, Member FDIC. Account opening and credit are subject to Bank approval.
Equal Housing Lender.
2. Investments in securities, annuities and insurance are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency; may lose value; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, any bank or bank affiliate; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Brokerage and some investment advisory services are offered through First Citizens Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. First Citizens Asset Management, Inc. provides investment advisory services. Check the background of this firm on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
3. Service fees may be charged by the third party ATM operator or owner or by the network owner for transactions at non-First Citizens ATMs. For transactions initiated outside of the United States, the fee will be 2% of the transaction amount.
4. Limit of five per month.
5. First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
* Please read the prospectus prior to investing