Call us to enroll 1.888.FC DIRECT (1.888.323.4732)
Do more for your family. Our Prestige or Premier checking accounts allow
you to enjoy this complimentary package designed to help you simplify
and manage the complexities of your family's financial life. By
providing you with special discounts and benefits, it will help with
everything from day-to-day budgeting to preparing for the future.
Benefits of Your Family First:
Financial reviews to assess your needs and help you plan for your family’s future
A no-cost review of your current insurance plans with competitive rate quotes from several national and regional providers
Complimentary First Citizens Together Card®
account2 to help you and
your family better manage spending. It's a safe, convenient way to
segment your budget for holiday purchases, travel or entertainment or
teach your child to manage their finances since the account cannot be
$200 toward closing costs on a First Citizens
Account openings and credit are subject to Bank approval.
1. Investments in securities, annuities and insurance are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency; may lose value; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, any bank or bank affiliate; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Brokerage and some investment advisory services are offered through First Citizens Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Not available in all areas. Consult your banker for details.
2. No charge for e.statements. $3 monthly fee for paper statements.
3. Only applicable on a refinance or purchase of a primary home and excludes Money Saver Mortgages. Not applicable on construction loans.
4. Applies to Coverdell Education Savings accounts opened within 60 days of enrolling in Your Family First. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on a Coverdell Education Savings account is 0.10% as of December 8, 2016 with a term of 12 — 17 months. Minimum opening deposit of $250 required per account to obtain the reward. A minimum balance of $1.00 required to obtain the stated APY. Fees may reduce the earnings of the account. Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Account will be credited within 90 days of opening. Offers are for a limited time and subject to change at any time. Credit is limited to one per child. Consult your tax advisor for any tax implications.
5. Initial card usage must occur within 30 days of card issuance to qualify for the bonus points. Bonus points will be credited to your First Citizens Rewards® account within 60 days of initial card use.
Perks are limited time offers and subject to change at any time.