Many people have thought more about where they’re going on a family vacation than they have about their financial plan. Planning your financial future is one of the most important things you can do in your life, and one of the most complex. An effective financial strategy begins with knowing where you are today, and what you want your money to do now and in the future. Let us help you get there.
To help you create an effective financial plan that will meet your specific goals, we need to get to know you and understand:
- How much have you saved?
- How much have you invested?
- What do you spend your money on now?
- What do you want to spend your money on later?
- Is your family’s financial future secure if you are no longer able to care for them?
- How do you want to live in retirement?
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the answers. Together, we will help you develop and implement a financial plan that helps you answer questions like these.
Your Wealth Advisor is your financial team leader, giving you access to an array of expertise and resources through one point of contact, and can guide you along the way. Our comprehensive planning process entails:
- Cultivating a relationship built on trust. Your Wealth Advisor will spend time learning about you, your goals, and your objectives. We will discuss your financial concerns, risk tolerance, and expectations, and explain our personalized approach.
- Gathering the necessary documents and details to conduct a thorough review and analysis.
- Developing insights within the context of your goals and objectives by bringing together a team of specialists who are focused on you, your family, and your legacy.
- Working together to agree on an approach based on our customized recommendations and advice that champions your best interests.
- Monitoring, revising, and enhancing your financial plan as appropriate. As your needs evolve, you’ll have an active, comprehensive plan to help you grow, manage, and preserve your wealth.
- Accessing digital tools and industry insights to help you monitor your performance and better inform your investment choices.
First Citizens Wealth Management is a joint marketing mark of First Citizens Bank & Trust Company; First Citizens Investor Services, Inc., Member FINRA, Opens in a new tab/SIPC, Opens in a new tab, an SEC-registered broker-dealer and investment advisor; and First Citizens Asset Management, Inc., an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Investments in securities, annuities and insurance are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency; may lose value; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, any bank or bank affiliate; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Brokerage and some investment advisory services are offered through First Citizens Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA, Opens in a new tab/SIPC, Opens in a new tab. First Citizens Asset Management, Inc. provides investment advisory services.