+What is First Citizens Mobile Web?
First Citizens Mobile Web puts you in control of your banking relationship and helps you securely and conveniently:
- View account balances and recent activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Manage and pay bills
- Modify and delete pending bill payments
- View and pay electronic bills (e-bills)
- Pay People with Popmoney® using only a mobile phone number or email address
- Locate nearby branches and ATMs using street address, city, state, and zip code
- View offers and information from First Citizens
+Are there costs associated with using First Citizens Mobile Web?
First Citizens does not charge fees to download or use the First Citizens Mobile Banking app, First Citizens Mobile Web, or First Citizens Text Banking. However, fees may apply for using services in Mobile Banking. Your mobile carrier may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information.
+Which smartphones does First Citizens Mobile Web work on?
First Citizens Mobile Web will work on most smartphones with a browser. There are even slightly different Mobile Web versions available depending on if you have a touch screen mobile device, or a mobile phone with a keypad and directional pad. If you have a BlackBerry or Windows Phone, the Mobile Web is a great Mobile Banking option for you.
+How do I access the Mobile Web from my smartphone?
First Citizens Personal Online Banking customers can access the Mobile Web two ways:
- Log in to Personal Online Banking, select the Mobile tab, and follow the enrollment instructions to register your device and receive login instructions to the Mobile Web.
- Or, visit www.firstcitizens.com from your mobile browser and login using your First Citizens Personal Online Banking username and password.
+How much transaction history is available via the Mobile Web?
Deposit accounts, such as checking and savings, will show up to 90 days of transactions, in groups of 25 (to get more, touch the "Next" button at the bottom of the transaction history screen).
Credit card accounts will show two full statement cycles, as well as any transactions in the current billing cycle.
+What dates can I schedule bill payments?
When you are scheduling payments, the payment date will default to the earliest possible date. Payments cannot be set up to pay on weekends, major holidays when First Citizens is closed, or more than 12 months in advance.
+Can I change or delete pending payments?
You can modify or delete any pending payments that you have set up in Personal Online Banking through Mobile Web. You can change the payment date, amount, or completely cancel the payment on your mobile device and the changes will also appear in Personal Online Banking.