Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Check Deposit
The maximum deposit limit for Retail customers is $5,000 daily and $15,000 in a 30 day rolling period.
The maximum deposit limit for Business customers is $15,000 daily and $30,000 in a 30 day rolling period. Mobile Check Deposit is only available to businesses using Personal Online Banking to access their business accounts. Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit are not available to Business Online Banking customers.
The maximum deposit limit for Wealth customers is $15,000 daily and $30,000 in a 30 day rolling period.
*These limits are for illustrative purposes only. Your actual limit may vary based on your account type, transaction history, overall banking relationship, and other factors determined by First Citizens Bank. Your actual deposit limit may be less than the limits shown here.
Deposits are subject to verification and will not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposits made using Mobile Check Deposit are not subject to the funds availability requirements of Regulation CC.
- Checks Allowed for Deposit:
- Personal, business and government checks payable in U.S. dollars
- Checks drawn on a U.S. bank
- Checks payable and endorsed by the account holder
- Checks NOT Allowed for Deposit:
- U.S. postal money orders and savings bonds
- Foreign or international checks
- Traveler's checks
- Money orders
- Convenience checks or checks drawn on a line of credit
For full details, please refer to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
Can’t find the answer you need?
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, please send us your questions directly.
1.888.FC DIRECT (1.888.323.4732)