Frequently Asked Questions
First Citizens Mobile Apps
First Citizens Mobile Apps for iPhone® and AndroidTM devices put you in control of your banking relationship and help you securely and conveniently:
- View account balances and recent activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks using your iPhone or Android device
- Manage and pay bills
- Modify and delete pending bill payments
- View and pay electronic bills (e-bills)
- Pay People with Popmoney® using only a mobile phone number or an email address
- Locate nearby branches and ATMs using your phone's GPS capability, or by searching by street address, city, state and zip code
- View offers and information from First Citizens
You can do all of this and more simply by downloading the First Citizens Mobile Banking app, then selecting the app icon on your device home screen.
Currently, downloadable Mobile Apps are available for:
- iPhone®, iPad®* and iPod® Touch devices with operating system iOS 4.3 or later.
- AndroidTM mobile devices with an operating system of 2.2 or later.
*iPad® uses the iPhone® app; a dedicated iPad® app is not currently available.
First Citizens Personal Online Banking customers can download the Mobile App by searching for "First Citizens Mobile Banking" in the Apple App Store or in Google Play. Remember to check the First Citizens logo to make sure you recognize it as the correct bank. There are multiple banks with the name First Citizens Bank. As a reminder, First Citizens is headquartered in Raleigh, NC. This will appear in the app description.
Deposit accounts, such as checking and savings, will show up to 90 days of transactions in groups of 25 (to get more, touch the "More" button at the bottom of the transaction history screen).
Credit card accounts will show two full statement cycles as well as any transactions in the current billing cycle.
Can’t find the answer you need?
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, please send us your questions directly.
1.888.FC DIRECT (1.888.323.4732)