Get all our online features and more on your mobile devices
Mobile banking brings the bank to you
Our highly rated mobile banking app gives you a full view of your finances and control over your cards and accounts, all on your schedule.
Log in quickly and securely
Download the First Citizens Mobile Banking app and make account access seamless and secure.
- Log in quickly with Face ID®, Touch ID® or your secure 4-digit passcode
- Register your device for quicker login
- You'll find everything you normally see when you login online
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere
Deposit checksD conveniently with mobile banking instead of going to a branch or ATM.
- Open your Digital Banking app on your phone or tablet to access the mobile deposit feature
- Snap a photo of your check
- Check the status of your deposit in the app
Pay with your phone
Make shopping hassle-free with your digital wallet and First Citizens cards. A digital wallet is either already on your mobile device or waiting to be downloaded.
- Open your digital wallet appD and add your First Citizens cards
- Protect your information with your device's security controls
- Earn rewards by connecting and using your First Citizens Rewards® Visa® credit cardD
Download our mobile banking app
People often ask us
First Citizens doesn't charge fees to download or use the app on your mobile phone or tablet. There may be a fee for using services in Digital Banking. Refer to the Digital Banking Fee Schedule for more information. Your mobile carrier may charge you for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information.
Before you can enroll in mobile banking, you'll need to have an active First Citizens account. If you don't already have an account with us, you can open a new account online.
Once you have an account, you can enroll in mobile banking by downloading the First Citizens app on your smartphone or tablet. On the login screen, navigate to Sign Up and complete the prompts to enroll in mobile banking.
First Citizens Digital Banking is a secure and convenient way to manage your finances online using your computer, tablet or mobile phone. When you use a mobile device to access Digital Banking, such as using the First Citizens app on your smartphone, that's called mobile banking.
You can access a wealth of great features with mobile banking, including:
- Viewing your accounts and transaction history
- Accessing account statements and tax documents
- Depositing funds with Mobile Check Deposit
- Paying bills and transferring money
- Sending money to friends, family and others you trust with Zelle®
- Managing your credit or debit cards quickly and easily—you can lock and unlock a card, activate a new card, change your PIN, report upcoming travel, report a lost or stolen card, and more
- Checking FICO® Scores if you have a consumer loan, credit card or mortgage
- Setting up text and email alerts to help monitor account and card activity
With mobile banking, you'll also have access to Manage My Money℠, a powerful tool with even more features. View your complete financial picture by linking all your accounts, even those with other financial institutions. You can track spending patterns, create budgets, understand your net worth and manage expenses, all in one convenient place.
First Citizens Mobile Check Deposit will accept several check types.
You can deposit:
- Personal, business and government checks payable in US dollars
- Checks drawn on a US bank
- Checks payable and endorsed by the account holder
For full details, please refer to the Personal Digital Banking Agreement.
First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Apple, the Apple logo and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
FICO® and “the score lenders use” are registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Funds deposited using mobile deposit will generally be made available within 3 business days from the day of deposit. However, availability of funds deposited may be delayed for a longer period under certain circumstances. Deposit received and accepted by 9:00 pm ET on a business day we are open is considered to be received that day. Deposits received after 9:00 pm ET will be received on the next business day. Deposits are subject to verification and will not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposits made using mobile deposit are not subject to the funds availability requirements of Regulation CC.
Account openings and credit are subject to bank approval.
Bank deposit products are offered by First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. icon: sys-ehl.