Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily access the Together Card account, through:
- Digital Banking — Account holders can log in using their individual credentials.
- Together Card — Account holders will receive their own individual debit card and PIN.
- Mobile & Tablet Banking1 — Account holders can download the First Citizens Digital Banking Apple® and AndroidTM tablet and mobile apps.
- Daily balance
- Balance threshold met (specific amount determined by you)
- Authorized/posted transactions of specific amount (determined by you)
Together Card is a deposit account.
Account openings are subject to Bank approval.
1. First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Can’t find the answer you need?
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, please send us your questions directly.
1.888.FC DIRECT (1.888.323.4732)