Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily access the Together Card account, through:
- Online Banking — Account holders can log in using their individual credentials.
- Together Card — Account holders will receive their own individual debit card and PIN.
- Mobile Banking1 — Account holders can download the First Citizens Mobile Banking App to their iPhone® or Android.TM Or they can use the Text Banking option (non-smartphone required)
- Daily balance
- Balance threshold met (specific amount determined by you)
- Authorized/posted transactions of specific amount (determined by you)
Together Card is a deposit account.
Account openings are subject to Bank approval.
1. First Citizens does not charge fees to download or use the First Citizens Mobile Banking App, First Citizens Mobile Web, or First Citizens Text Banking. However, fees may apply for using services in Mobile Banking. Your mobile carrier may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information.
Can’t find the answer you need?
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, please send us your questions directly.
1.888.FC DIRECT (1.888.323.4732)