Your Venture First®
Small business solutions designed for you.
As a small business owner, turning an adventure into a profitable venture can be one of life’s greatest challenges.
That’s why we created Your Venture First®, exclusive to First Citizens Bank. Our unique mix of banking services and products is designed specifically for small business owners to help you simplify and manage the complexities of running your business. From day-to-day operations to planning your growth strategy, Your Venture First helps you get more from your bank. Best of all, its complimentary for all small business customers.
Enjoy these benefits
- Merchant Services — $100 off a credit card processing terminal
- Remote Image Deposit — with complimentary Small Business scanner1
- Online Payroll Services — one month free2
- First Citizens Rewards® — 10,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on your new First Citizens Rewards Business Visa® Card in the first 90 days of enrollment.3
- Equipment Financing & Leasing — up to 100% financing available with flexible options
- Insurance — no cost review of your insurance plans with competitive rate quotes from several national and regional providers4
- Online resources — access resources and tips designed for business owners like you
1. Subject to contractual terms and conditions. One year service agreement required.
2. Payroll Service is powered by Sage Payroll Services.
3. Enrollment involves an annual rewards fee of $150 per company. This fee is subject to change at any time, and will be billed to your account upon enrollment. Only available to businesses with credit card lines less than $100,000. Bonus points will be awarded upon $3,000 in spend in the first 90 days after account opening. Points will be awarded within 60 days of qualification. Limit one per company.
4. Insurance products are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency and are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, any bank or bank affiliate.
Account openings and credit are subject to Bank approval.