Bank at Work
Add value to your employee benefits package — at no cost to your company
The First Citizens Bank at Work program is a great way to attract, reward and retain employees with time and money-saving benefits that include:
- Interest-bearing Bank at Work checking account
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charges1
- Free checks
- No-monthly-fee Visa® Debit Card
- No ATM fees on two non-First Citizens ATM transactions2 each statement cycle No First Citizens ATM fees on non-First Citizens ATM transactions2
- Overdraft protection
- Bank at Work savings account
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Preferred rates on Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- $500 toward closing costs on a First Citizens mortgage3
- Free financial evaluation4
Other Banking Services
- Free 3" x 5" safe deposit box or a credit toward the annual rental fee on a larger box (subject to availability)
- Free Digital Banking with Bill Pay
- Free traditional traveler's checks, cashier's checks (limit of 5) and money orders (where available)
Are you an employee?If your company already participates in the Bank at Work program, then start enjoying these benefits right away.
Bank at Work is available to companies with 10 employees or more.
Account openings and credit are subject to Bank approval.
1. The following qualifiers are in place to avoid monthly service charges on Bank at Work checking: Customer must maintain direct deposit of pay into the Bank at Work checking account (at least one direct deposit per month is required), the customers employer must remain an active participant in the Bank at Work program and the customer must maintain continuous employment with the company through which the Bank at Work Program is offered. This offer is limited to one Bank at Work checking account per employee. This offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Other restrictions and fees may apply.
2. Service fees may be charged by the third party ATM operator or owner or by the network owner for transactions at non-First Citizens ATMs. For transactions initiated outside of the United States, the fee will be 3% of the transaction amount.
3. Only one Bank at Work credit allowed per loan. The credit is only intended for the refinance or purchase of a primary home and excludes Money Saver Mortgages. The Bank at Work credit is not available on construction loans.
4. Investments in securities, annuities and insurance are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency; may lose value; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, any bank or bank affiliate; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Brokerage and some investment advisory services are offered through First Citizens Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.